Personal Checkup: Questions to ask yourself now…
Hello, beautiful women! I hope you are all having a good year so far? We all started this year with so much energy and positivity and we hope and pray that we will be able to follow through to the very end.
January is coming to an end and now is the time to ask yourself the below questions to progress your self-development:
- How is a relationship with God? Better, still the same or worse?
- This month, have made conscious plans to achieve my goals this year.
- Have I been an optimist and maintained a positive state of mind this month?
- Did I cry this month? What made me change? How can I avoid that this?
- Did I practice the art of procrastination?
- Where am I now?
- What is my next step to getting to my goals?
- Where am I going to from here?
- What are the lessons I learnt this month and how has it helped me grow?
- Have I identified my strengths and weaknesses? If yes, how have I work on them? If no, what is stopping me?
Once you have sincerely answered these questions, it will help you prepare your mind for the new month.
See you soon,
To reach out to the team, simply send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org